The ICI Berlin is an independent research centre located in Berlin/Prenzlauer Berg. For the technical support of our events and the ICI Berlin Press publications, we are looking for a responsible, reliable, and committed Technical Assistant.
- technical support of events including video recording, light and sound check, microphone check, recordings of presentations and screenings as well as live-streaming
- video postproduction with PremierePro
- open-access publishing (xml-coding)
- setting-up and dismantling of equipment and furniture
- technically versed with Mac
- good eye and sensitivity in handling technical equipment
- experience in video recording and post-production
- experience in coding desirable
- high ability to concentrate, multitask, and work independently and with precision
- proficient language skills in German and English
- flexibility and willingness to work evenings and occasionally on weekends
- good time management and confident handling of people
The ICI Berlin offers a stimulating and demanding part-time job in a highly-motivated and diversified work-environment. The remuneration corresponds to TV-L 9b (up to 40%/16 hours per week).
Please send your application documents (cover letter, CV, and relevant certificates) by email only to:
Applications received by 30 October 2020 are assured to receive full consideration.
The ICI Berlin is committed to promoting equity, diversity, and inclusion, and particularly welcomes individuals who will contribute to equity and diversity in scholarly research, including, but not limited to: women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect, use and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. To learn more about how we manage your personal data during the recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice.