The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. The conference room will not be filled to more than 65% of its capacity.
Kindly observe the following guidelines for your visit:
- A prior registration is required to attend the events. Please submit your reservation request, using the form* on the dedicated event page
- Stay at home if you experience symptoms of a cold or other common symptoms of COVID-19 or have had personal contact with someone confirmed as carrying COVID-19
- Maintain a safe physical distance of 1.5 metres (6 feet) or more whenever possible
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon your arrival and during your visit. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and throughout the institute
- Cough and sneeze away from other people and into a tissue or your sleeve
- Follow instructions provided by signs and staff at the institute
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within two weeks after the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the guidelines are subject to change at any time. Participants will be informed via email if changes occur.