ICI Berlin is looking for a part-time catering assistant (15 h per week) to take care of receptions and support workflows of ICI Events.
• Oversee staff kitchen area
• Set up buffets (food gets delivered)
• Serve refreshments over the counter
• Prepare coffee breaks during conferences and workshops
• Ensure ICI standards of quality and hygiene are maintained
• Deal with guest requests and ensure a welcoming environment
• Support the ICI event team in preparing events
• Experience as Catering Assistant or similar role
• Flexible working hours
• Proficiency in English and basic German skills
• Abilities in planning and coordinating workflows
• Very good organisational and communication skills
• Reliability and efficiency
• Attention to detail and sensitivity in dealing with guests
• Certification by health authorities (Infektionsschutzgesetzbescheinigung)
ICI Berlin offers a stimulating, demanding, and diversified work-environment and a remuneration corresponding to TV-L 3, starting in September 2022. Please send your application (cover letter, CV, and relevant certificates) by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure consideration, applications should reach the ICI Berlin by 22 August 2022
The ICI Berlin is committed to promoting equity, diversity, and inclusion, and particularly welcomes individuals who will contribute to equity and diversity in scholarly research, including, but not limited to: women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect, use and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. To learn more about how we manage your personal data during the recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice.